Thursday, February 7, 2013

How to overcome life - Choose it.

For twenty-five years of my life I was a journeymen tool and die maker. When i went through my five year apprenticeship I worked with a journeymen for six months and then I would change and train with another one. All of this experience gave me the principles of doing my job from different perspectives. It would have been very difficult if not impossible to learn these skills without having someone standing along side of me showing me how and encouraging me along the way. There were tools to assess my work and blueprints that gave me the portrait of what the end result would look like. Acquiring tools was a necessary part of the process as well.


Life is no different , we all need to have an understanding behind the purpose of life and how to make wise choices along the way. I have chosen to become a life coach because of the building background I have the understanding of those principles apply to all areas of life. My own personal life experiences led me on a search to find the answers needed to move me forward and I did this by getting coached as well.



I am a life long learner and understand the problems we face daily and how sometimes we just get stuck. It is my job to help you discover the things you need to do to move and see the desired results you are seeking after.



Coaching is like having a sounding board that can pull out of you answers to your questions you been struggling with due to blind spots, or a lack of information, or weaknesses . You can be empowered after the coaching to the point that you become a coach with others. That is the process of life.


 Becoming the greatest version of yourself and being fruitful and giving back. Living a balanced successful life  requires us to be intentional, planning and measuring along the way according to our beliefs and principles. Consistency produces results and evaluated practice makes perfect.



Everyday is a new day that you can start fresh or add to what you already have , No one can hold you back from becoming something more and overcoming  your struggles. Life requires you making a choice and only you can choose life. I choose life coaching is a great opportunity to start moving and overcoming and becoming who you were intended to be. Sign up for your free evaluation to see if we are a good fit. The evaluation is to see where you are struggling to gather information about your current status , your beliefs and values, personality type and much more. The evaluation alone will bring greater understanding to you as to why you do the things you do. Change always starts with a personal assessment of self. I hope to see you soon and blessing are being sent your way as you choose Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment