Friday, February 15, 2013

Did I do that?


Ooooh, oooohhhh, oooohhhhh, Ouchy, Every step I take , every move I make I 'll be crying to you. So yesterday in the name of challenge I walked 5.5 miles and today I walked 7.5 miles. For some that may not be a big deal but to me Oh my word. I have health challenges that could very easily keep me from doing most activities, but i have chosen to endure the pain in order to see change. I amazed myself and the last mile I wanted to quit so bad but I told myself it is simply not an option. I told my body that I tell you what to do and not the other way around. Although my body continued to talk back to me I finished my goal. I can barely walk at the moment but I feel great that I did not give into the pain. For anyone procrastinating getting moving on any goal, once everything is in place you must decide that you have no other option, stop thinking about it and just start moving. ready, set, go. awesome you will feel great, and one foot in front of the other builds you into that strong , beautiful person that you were created to be. Go get em. remember where pain is concerned --- this to will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment