Friday, February 8, 2013

Healing Scriptures


Proverbs: 4:20-22- Says, My son attend to my words incline thine ear unto my saying's. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart, for they are Life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh.


Exodus: 15: 25-26   -  And he cried unto the Lord; and the Lord showed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet. There he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them, and said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God and will do that which is right in his sight, and will give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians for I am the Lord that healeth they.


Exodus - 23:25   And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water, and I will take sickness away from them.



Psalms 30:2 -  O Lord my God, I cried unto thee and thou hast healed me.



Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.



Psalm 42:11-  Why are thou cast down, oh my soul ? and why are thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God; for I shall yet praise him who is the health of my countenance and my God.


Psalm 91: 1-6 9-10  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. I will say of the Lord, he is my refuge, and my fortress: my God in him shall I trust surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler. and from the noisome pestilence . He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler,

thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, nor for the arrow that flieth by day.: nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday because thou hast made the Lord , which is my refuge, even the most high thy habitation there shall no evil befall thee neither shall any plaque come nigh thy dwelling.He who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the almighty ( whose power no foe can withstand) He will keep you safe from hidden dangers and from all deadly disease.
Because you have said , I am in the hands of the Lord, no disaster will befall you, no calamity will come upon your home.

Psalms 103:2-3 Bless the Lord , oh my soul, and forget not all his benefits: who foregiveth all thine iniquities: who healeth all thy diseases.

Proverbs 12:18 A reckless tongue wounds like a sword, but there is healing power in thoughtful words.



Proverbs 17:22-  A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit drieth the bones.



Isaiah 53:3-5 He is despised and rejected by men a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief, and we hid as it were our faces from him, he was despised and we esteemed him not, surely he hath borne our grief , and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken , smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our iniquities the chastisement of our peace was upon him and with his stripes we are healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment