Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In The Still Of The Night

Silence, it has a sound all of it's own. The breath you breath rising and falling. The thoughts that parade through your mind telling you everything you need to fear, or everything you need to do. 

But in the still of the night there is a sound like no other that speaks to your heart if you learn to listen. 

Like your own personal story being laid before you so you can examine it . 

That voice that says I love you with an ever lasting love. I have good things in store for you. Ask and you shall receive, knock and the door will be open to you. I have plans to prosper you and not to harm you. 

Silence is that place that some people do not like to visit, but it is a place for you and I to listen to the heart of God. I have grown to cherish the silence, for it is there that I realize I am not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment