Monday, February 18, 2013

The beauty within

What does this picture speak of to you?

For me it says story time. A make believe place where you and I can go to share together. As we walk the path I smell the hint of Coffee brewing, and the soft fragrance of cinnamon. The lighting is welcoming us in, it says come and sit awhile with me. 

Before I enter the doors of this enchanting home I stop and gaze at the beauty around it's parameters. I just want to breath in the sights and sounds of birds singing as they have found a home befitting of their beauty. The flowers and the greenery are arranged in heights and widths and tints that captivate the on looker. I stroll around gazing with a giggle in my heart for inside me there is a voice that sings that this his a house of love.

 I cannot stand one more minute I must enter into the waiting presence that resides inside the walls of this glorious place. I open the door to a room whose walls are covered with a light wood panel, and furniture that is strong but yet the details carve out intricate curves and lines. The owner must have a store house of love and creativity to have designed such beauty. I am welcomed by a face that is weathered but the smile speaks of depth of character and a simplistic love for all of God's creation in it's many forms. The welcoming hug so gentle to the touch, not intrusive or overbearing.

 As we walk into the din I look in amazement at the shelves of books that wait for the soul to adventure into the world of possibility. I am only to willing to laps into a world of make believe and journey to a far away place where I have never been before. Suddenly I am met with a cup that invites me to stay awhile and talk to my new found friend. The one who resides within this home speaks in a soft voice and opens her heart to you about all the beauty and wonder of God's glorious designs. We share for hours and I listen with a teachable heart, for it is obvious that this women has great wisdom, and insight. As our time draws near I realize that God gave me a gift today, a gift of all that I could be. He spoke to my heart as I was leaving that inside of me lies the seed of creativity and today he allowed me to see the possibilities for my future. as you may well no this place we visited today is inside of me waiting for me to create it and bring it to life. Let not your hearts be troubled but reach inside of who God has created you to be and bring forth the beauty that resides in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment