Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Throw Down Challenge

Hello friends I have been listening to all of you on Face book and on Twitter and I would like to share something I feel is of great value . Sometimes we have areas of our lives that if we just had someone to bounce things off of , someone who will listen with compassion and empathy. Someone who has lived through some hard trials of Life and overcome. If that person could smile and help you discover yourself at a deeper level, would that be something you would search for.?

Valuable wisdom is worth seeking after but receiving it from someone that has a heart to see you succeed and genuinely wants to help can be the blessing you have been waiting for. Let me ask you some thought provoking questions. My intention is for you to ponder over yourself in a way that you become aware of your needs and you start to get excited about the possibilities for your life.

Question No. 1- What do you believe about life. What is your view of the World? Do your choices in life support your beliefs? What do you value and how do you insure that those values are consistently practiced?  Do you find that your frustrated more often than not and feel out of control? Does it feel like you never have enough time to accomplish everything on your to do list? Is money always an issue for you, or do you struggle with just trying to live a healthy balanced life . If you are honest you could have strained relationships, and your communication skills are in need of fine tuning. All of these areas are common to us all and some people struggle more than others. I for one floundered in all areas until i became a life long learner. This simply means that I intentionally sought after wisdom that could change my life. I read every thing I could get my hands on , listened to every teaching tape on every subject possible.

Why -  Because I believe that when you read you discipline yourself and the education you receive is something that will carry with you for life and it is the one thing no one can take from you.
Empowering yourself through reading allowed me to become a writer myself. I learned how to live an abundant fulfilling life with or without things. Circumstances do not dictate my happiness, and peace of mind. The Life Business is all about giving you the best gift of all. The gift of reading. But not just any reading. World class entrepreneurs that cover every part of our walk of life. They share wisdom, practical application, testimonies, stories that inspire others, and down right fun. Knowledge is key to survival, but having people to take the journey with you , people you can talk to and relate with, that is hard to find. i am going to throw down a challenge to you. If you pick it up it will change you.

I will start to explore some of the books in the life business with you so you can see for yourself how valuable these life giving tools really are. I will let the wisdom and instruction speak for themselves. When you are ready for more come join the millions of people that have taken the challenge to grow and empower themselves and to become everything they were created to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment