Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What me have an Enemy?

What is an Enemy? Someone that brings harm to you verbally, physically, emotionally, financially, or has harmed a family member or a friend.

What a paradigm shift we must make in our minds in order to see value in each person despite what they do or say. 

I wonder how my enemy would respond to me if I where to ask how I could help them, or bring them small gifts. At first it would be difficult for them to let go of there hold on you. You might not think they have a hold on you but if you react to their negative behavior towards you in reality they got Ya. 

People cannot resist love for long and you eventually where down their defenses. Find what they are in need of and be that for them.

Love comes in many forms and you can shape it any way that is needed. Choose to never have an enemy. If you did something to cause the breach ask for forgiveness and make an intentional effort repeatedly to open the door of communication. ( PRIDE) is not an option. 


No comments:

Post a Comment