Friday, March 29, 2013

A Moment in Darkness

Today as I read the account of what happened to Jesus on this day, I wondered what it was like when darkness came over the earth. Did people fear God, or where they convinced that Jesus was the Christ? 

What a word picture to see the light of the World snuffed out and darkness appeared. 

I thought of how little light it takes to make the darkness go away.

I wondered what I would have thought about Jesus in that time.

I wonder how Jesus felt when the weight of mankind's sin was upon his shoulders. 

And then I remembered why he came and how , he gave his life so that you and I could live an abundant life with God the Father. 

On the third day he rose from the dead , Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as one. I think there is great hope in the darkest hour of your life when you choose to trust in the one who over came darkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment