Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Be Kind To Everything that Lives

I know some of us are cringing at this statement , but stop and think about the difference it makes to you when you are angry, hurt, or having a bad day and someone is considerate of you, Think of when someone  smiles at you, shares a word of encouragement, or gives you a hug. 

Everything passes in a moment, even the hard things that seem to linger pass on . If I could choose, and I can, I would choose to be kind. It would mean that I would have to step back from where I am and let go of whatever is keeping me from giving of myself.

Being kind to others really is you opening the window for kindness to come to you. I really believe that when we let go of our agendas and simply choose to add value to others all that we need comes to us. The problem is we have a skewed idea of what we need. This Earth is a living thing that supports us and requires an awareness of what happens when we are not kind to people or things. I think that the more we can let go of the need for stuff and live life in it's simplest form giving back whatever we use the beauty and balance will be restored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment