Saturday, April 13, 2013

5 Basic Survival Resources

I am sure I have not been as responsible as I could have been with all these things, but that does not change the fact that we need to prioritize , and bring balance to our world.

 Clean air, water, food, fuel, and relationships are basic needs that serve as a foundation for everything we do. If our foundation is weak everything else we do will also be weak.

 We fly through our days as if what we do has no consequence but everything we do produces a result and we will reap what we have sown.

 Research and find out what we can do to turn these fundamental resources back to life giving gifts. We are called to be good stewards of all that God has given to us. I have started by growing my own organic garden, and I walk a lot more verses driving. Reserving water, and cleaning up the water pathways near me. Fuel we keep the furnace low at 67 degrees .

 Recycling and building relationships with , family, friends, and the community. I believe we need to become advocates for life and that requires effort on all our parts. The more we take personal responsibility the the less our Government and others will need to control. Try making this a part of your family's daily living, getting everyone involved and teaching them to be god stewards. God bless us and as I always say, grow some trees. I Choose Life Coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment