Saturday, April 20, 2013

You Made Mistakes (GREAT)

Those darn titles we put on ourselves and others. If I allowed people to define who I am based off of past mistakes I would be in hiding right now. 

I mean seriously if we cannot make room in life for growth , what hope is there for any of us. 

I understand setting boundaries, and building trust back, but do not try to limit me because I created results that did not lead me to the quickest path of success. 

As a matter of fact I would prefer to be taught about life from someone who has actually lived it. If you live in this little world where you are protected, from making your own mistakes , please do not preach to me about how to do things. Not because you do not have anything to teach me, but because you will not understand the struggle, or the process of overcoming. Compassion, comes from a deep heart felt understanding of human experience. All of my mistakes have made me better and have taken me on the path I needed to take. 

Life is meant to challenge you so you can become the best at who you where designed to be. Do not get discouraged when you fail at something, learn and try again, and again.   Choose Life

No comments:

Post a Comment