Friday, May 10, 2013

Deni

Good morning Deni, Isn't this picture fabulous? I love all of the ways we can create . This makes me smile I hope it does the same for you. 

My little morning devotion , When you look to God, you call to Him. You turn to Him and away from people and circumstances, You seek Him, You wait upon and for Him. You meditate upon Him and His Word. Psalms 34:5 - Tells us that they looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed. Look to Him, Daughter of God, Let go of your shame in the presence of His radiance and His glory. Let us behold Him. 

Wow I doubt that they will ever find a beauty product that could make you radiant. God's Word makes us glow from the inside out.

So for my exercise program At 6:00 am. I walk to the end of my road and back , it takes about 45 mins. I would like to start with 3 days a week working out on the total gym and the bike. I will start with eight reps for each exercise and build by adding one a day . I run with my Grandchildren , and I have the insanity work out. I can only do short reps with that right now. I am open to any suggestions you may have. 

I am so excited to do this and I do have challenges with my muscles that makes it easy to get discouraged. I will track my progress, and I will be very honest with you because I want to push through this limitation. I will pray for grace and strength from God, and if you would I would love for you to add me to your prayers. 

You are very lovely inside and out, and I really do appreciate you taking the time to invest in me. Blessing to you and your family my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment