Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mirror , Mirror what do I see?

Mirror, Mirror what do I see when I look at you I see a reflection of me.

Everyone has the same ability to express themselves in a positive light or an ugly one. What bothers us about others we are capable of doing ourselves. I think that God designed things that way to keep us humble, and to help us measure and evaluate ourselves. 

Mirror, Mirror what do I see when I look at you I see a reflection of me.

If you do not like what you see , use this as an opportunity to adjust yourself. Not always easy I will  be the first to admit, but admitting your present state of mind is the first step to raising your state of mind.  I choose Life is all about choosing to take the high road. When in doubt look in their face and see your reflection. And then step it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment