Friday, May 31, 2013

Take A Second Look

I love this outlook. Sometimes things are broken to the point it is to much to try to fix them. But what if you have a new perspective , knowledge and wisdom that will allow you to rebuild something that is different than you ever did before. 

Maybe you learned from your mistakes, and now you are ready to create something on purpose that adds value to life.

This outlook brings hope to us all, and when we have done all we can then stepping back and making a new plan could be the answer .

It amazes me to know that how I define things can make or break the circumstance. I never give up but I know the value of pulling back to stop the downward spiral of negative energy, and evaluating , in order to move forward. 

Today Choose Life by Starting fresh and creating something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment