Tuesday, June 4, 2013

See I have given you every plant yielding seed.

Genesis 1: 29 - And God said, See. I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the land and every tree with seed in it's fruit; you shall have them for food.

1 Corinthians 6:12 - Everything is permissible ( allowable and lawful ) for me but not all things are helpful ( good for me to do, expedient and profitable when considered with other things). Everything is lawful for me, but I will not become the slave of anything or be brought under it's power. 

Once again eating a well balanced diet, given to us by God , things that have not been processed and depleted or changed so the nutritional value is diminished. Being controlled by anything is out of balance and out of the will of God.

Today I Choose Life by sticking as close to the foundation of pure clean eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment