Monday, August 5, 2013

Press

There are many days when I have physical pain in my muscles , but the one thing I cannot do is give in. 

Giving in would cause me to have a give-up spirit and that is just not an option. I know my limitations, and I have learned to respect them and to operate within those boundaries. 

I also will stretch those boundaries a bit in order to push my limitations so I do not limit my options.

I always have a goal in mind, and even if I cannot complete it all at once I pick up where I left off the next day.

Following Christ is the highest goal and mark we could ever attain. Pushing yourself past all obstacles and pressing in and moving forward are the only options available. 

If we are to reach the high calling of God we must not give ourselves any other options other than to refuse to lower our standards by giving in to weakness or things that would try to hold us back. Take control and push.

No comments:

Post a Comment