Saturday, August 3, 2013

Take The Wheel

Most of my life I had a tight reign on the wheel driving myself to my limits. 

Sure of my self and full of confidence that I could do anything. In honesty I could only do what God created me with the ability to accomplish. 

When I realized that I could not do anything with out the one who created me and gave me the resources and knowledge , gifts and talents, brain and body, and a soul I became humbled by His presence and handed over my life to serve Him for His purpose for my life instead of living to serve myself. 

Jesus I gladly give you the wheel to direct my life in the way that you see fit. For your plans for my life are far greater than anything I could accomplish on my own. Today I Choose Life by joining hands with my maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment