Friday, August 2, 2013

Wrongfully Accused

Have you ever been accused of wrong doing and you were innocent, yet for some reason you felt the need to defend yourself and justify your actions?

This is a common thing for people to stand up for themselves, but I have found that sometimes just saying I did not do that and leaving it alone is best. 

If you are being judged by another and accused wrongfully that is the accusers need to find answers . Most accusers do not look at a persons history, there character, or what they stand for. They just judge based off of there experiences and beliefs . 

I do not waste my time and energy defending myself or proving myself to someone who has pre-judged me. Their, mind is set . Rather I respectfully bless them with the truth and leave un-offended, and allow God to bring things full circle . In doing so life brings the truth around in it's proper timing and you have left place for the accusor to grow from the mistake. 

Often we make ourselves look bad because the accusor is already looking for ways to justify his belief about you, and whatever we seek after we will find. 

Let it go , and trust in God's natural system of reaping and sowing. We live to serve and honor God not to please a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment