Tuesday, November 26, 2013

To Grandmothers House we Go

Over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house we go . The horse knows the way to carry the sleigh, through the bright and crispy snow. 

I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my followers, you are a blessing to me. 

I pray for all of you daily, and I wish you great joy and peace in the season where we choose to focus on what we have been given . 

Many will be with family and some will be alone. For all of you take the time to give of yourself to someone else for the holidays can be difficult for many. I pray your safe keeping, that the light of God shines upon you making your way straight, giving you wisdom to seek his face and as you sit down to your meal remember in prayer all of those lost souls waiting to be found. May you have a Spirit filled Thanksgiving Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment