Monday, November 11, 2013

What Has God ask you to walk through?

I do not know how many times I have been misunderstood and judged wrongly according to someone else's rules. 

What I do know is that if my heart is pure and my motive was not to bring harm , then those who have chosen to judge harshly will do so no matter what I say or do to justify the behavior. So I pray for them and remind myself that they are judging because they have a need to judge, and I can step above the judgement and override the negative effects it could have on me and others. 

God knows, and God see's and God alone is who I will answer to . 

One more thing- there is always a reason or belief behind our actions and compassion will remove the judgement and replace it with empathy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment