Saturday, August 25, 2012

Here's To Your Health

Exodus 23:25 (ncv)


And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Speaking the truth of God's word daily are positive affirmations that remind you that you are healed. You are free and you are loved. I will list several scriptures to meditate on . 

Psalms: 139: 24 - God examine me and know my heart; test me and know my nervous thoughts. See if there is any bad thing in me. Lead me on the road to everlasting life. 
The first step to starting new is to take an assessment of where you are at the moment your in. God is the standard we use to measure ourselves by. He is the one that See's correctly and will help convict our hearts.



I pray that you will be blessed as you make the choice for Life in your Daily eating and exercise habits.


I know how starting a new routine in Life can be motivated and truly desired but the follow through seems to come up short. My advice to you is the same as the way God designed everything that is built or grows One Step At A Time  

In my own beginning steps I might exercise for five minutes just doing stretches and after a week I will add 1 minute to the routine each day. I congratulate myself for making the effort to move forward and to try. I do not share with others unless I am sure that they are a support system to me. I do not allow naysayers into my personal bubble. I thank the Lord for new beginnings daily and I smile knowing that this is a necessary part of my growth process.

Remember This -- We never fail God's test we just keep taking them over until we have mastered them. The whole point in growth is not the end result but rather the valuable lessons learned and the Character built in the process.





This is a web site made for women and there hormonal needs. Very educational, It provides you with Coaches, resources, and life changing support. Let the Healing begin.



(Diet , Exercise, Vitamins, Minerals, Raw Food and Much More)













No comments:

Post a Comment