Monday, March 11, 2013

Spiritual meaning of the color green

Green is and always has been my favorite color. I have always been drawn to the forest. I feel relaxed and at home in the midst of all the plants.

I chose to research the spiritual meaning of the color green and it made me smile.

Praise, Eternal Life, Vigor, Prosperity, Mercy, Restoration, Health, Healing, New Beginnings, Freshness, God's Holy Seed, Harvest, Sowing and Reaping, Immortality, Fresh Oil, New Life, Joy and Hope.

Wow no wonder it is such a comforting color. So inviting and warm. Some of the references are Romans 12:2 , Psalms 23:2, Genesis 1:30, Luke 23:31, Revelations 22:2, Psalms 92: 4

If I could imagine heaven i would see lots and lots of green. The next time you plant something green remember the spiritual meaning. It just might serve as a source of inspiration to you and others. 

One final note Plant a tree. Giving back to our earth is a way to honor God and we have a lot of green that is missing due to our imbalance of taking with out giving back.Give a little bit of your love to Green.





No comments:

Post a Comment