Monday, March 11, 2013

Spiritual meaning of the color orange

I love all the symbolism in the Bible. Today as I was looking at this picture I wondered what the color orange means spiritually.

This is what I found about the color orange.

Praise, Passion, Power, Fire, Harvest, Fruitfulness, Joy, and Warfare.

Praise is one of my favorite things to do. Lift up my heart to the Lord in everything I do.

Passion is a driving force of life, with out passion we are not motivated to produce ,or to love, forgive or give to others. 

Power means that you have learned to use wisely all that you have been given for the glory of God.

Fire- heat light, spark.
Harvest, everything that you have put effort to has now come into season.
Fruitfulness, evidence of your faith.
Joy, that inner knowing and peace that says it is well with my soul
Warfare, the power of our prayers and acts of obedience, that brings victory.

I like the color of orange, It reminds me of who I am in Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment