Saturday, May 25, 2013

Criticism is different than correction

This is powerful and often a hard pill to swallow. Every person has the same capability for good or for harm and all different degrees.

 When I look at you I see me. This helps us to have compassion for others, but it also helps us to hold one another accountable for creating Godly Character .

 I have learned to stand on my beliefs, with out wavering and often I can get tripped up when I refuse to allow people to be where they are. Excepting others where they are is valuable , but we still have to move them beyond that reality when their truth goes against the truth of God's Word. Setting your boundaries, for what is acceptable to you puts the responsibility on others for their choices. You teach when you stand on your Faith, often without ever saying a word. 

Choose Life by extending love to oneself and then see yourself in others.

Remember this criticism is different than correction.

No comments:

Post a Comment