Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hold fast to Instruction

I have seen many people who pridefully refuse to except instruction, and later look back with regret.

The Word of God is good for,2 Timothy 3:16-All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, throughly equipped for every good work.

Remaining teachable is imperative if we are to grow Spiritually, and make a difference in this world.

I do not automatically receive whatever is given to me, but rather I look at the entirety of the situation, and see how it lines up with the Word of God. I will remain open to what you share with me, but unless it lines up with what i know as truth in the Word of God I will release the negative input and hold fast to the truth.

Choose life and hold fast to Biblical instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment